Today Climbing Business Journal released its renowned Gyms and Trends report—chronicling and analyzing the full year of 2021. The report showcases the size and scope of the climbing gym industry in the United States and Canada, exploring in-depth the various shifts, changes and evolutions that took place in climbing gyms of all types last year.
The Gyms and Trends 2021 report (featuring charts and graphs with accompanying key figures, data and text) covers:
- All new climbing gym openings and closures of 2021
- The growth rate of the industry, with economic underpinnings and implications
- COVID-19’s impact on climbing gyms and relevant supply chains
- The Tokyo Olympics’ effect on climbing gyms’ business plans, designs and amenities
- An outlook for the climbing gym industry in 2022 and beyond
About Climbing Business Journal: Climbing Business Journal (“CBJ”) is one of the only independent news sources devoted to the climbing industry, and the preeminent source for information, news and advice on climbing gym developments. CBJ’s Gyms and Trends report is annually one of the most widely read comprehensive surveys of the climbing gym industry, and it has been a trusted authority and reference since its inaugural edition in 2013.
Scott Rennak, Publisher
Climbing Business Journal
This press release was written by the sponsor and does not represent the views of the Climbing Business Journal editorial team.