The Indoor Climbing Expo is approaching fast, and now is the time to plan your schedule! There are a ton of activities all week long. Below is a breakdown of what’s happening.
Still need lodging?
Check out all these lodging options.
Curious about Chatt and local climbing?
Check out this stuff to do locally.
Activities in the Convention Center
- Expo Hall (included)- check out great products and services, and mingle with fellow climbers
- Seminars (included) – learn from experts about opening a gym, team planning, routesetting
- Board Comp (included) – watch pro athletes throw down on Thursday for a cash purse
- Job Fair (included) – find a new job or qualified candidates on Saturday
- Roundtables ($5 ea) – hear the latest info on a variety of topics: USAC, routesetting, opening a gym, insurance, sustainability and gym-to-crag
- Hands Ons ($20 ea) – get experience with rope art, hold shaping and hold/volume maintenance
REGISTRATION BETA – Registration for these sessions is through the Cvent portal where you purchased your main attendee ticket. (1) Login (2) scroll to the bottom/left and click Modify Registration (3) proceed to Session Add Ons (4) checkout and pay.
Routesetting & Training Clinics
- @ High Point Downtown ($200 ea, register here) – training clinics with Sierra Blair-Coyle on Tuesday and Wednesday
- @ Crux Conditioning ($200 ea, register here) – training clinics with Paul Robinson, Allison Vest, and Ravioli Biceps from Tuesday through Friday
- @ Synergy Climbing & Ninja ($200 ea, register here) – training clinics with Paul Robinson and Maya Madere
- @ High Point Cleveland ($200 ea, register here) – routesetting clinics with Ally Cruz, Blake Green, Sarah Filler and Pierre Despagne on Thursday and Friday
- Level 1 Work At Height ($1000/$750 ea, register here) – earn authorized worker certification on Tuesday
- Level 1 Professional Routesetting ($750/$600 ea, register here) – earn boulder routesetter certification on Wednesday
- WED: Fundraiser for Southeastern Climbers Coalition at Wanderlinger Brewing Company
- THU: Board Comp on Expo Hall floor
- FRI: CBJ Grip Showcase at Synergy Climbing and Ninja
- SAT: Bounty Boulders at High Point Downtown
Brands Who Plan To Exhibit
Does your brand want exposure at the Indoor Climbing Expo? Sponsorships are still available. Contact email@example.com to learn your options.
Climbing Business Journal is an independent news outlet dedicated to covering the indoor climbing industry. Here you will find the latest coverage of climbing industry news, gym developments, industry best practices, risk management, climbing competitions, youth coaching and routesetting. Have an article idea? CBJ loves to hear from readers like you!