LEMUR Design specializes in high quality adjustable wall kits, climbing gym projects, and training tools. With over 140 walls installed across four continents, LEMUR is the most experienced adjustable wall company in the world.
Kilter is one of the leading hold companies in the world, with over 6000 shapes seen world-wide in gyms and competitions and the famous light-up adjustable app-supported Kilter Board.
In 2018 Kilter and Lemur partnered to create high quality freestanding adjustable Kilter Board frames. Now we are excited to introduce the next generation of adjustable walls with our new product, the adjustable Slab Wall, unveiled during the 2022 CWA Summit in Salt Lake City.
The new 24 foot wide by 14 foot tall adjustable Slab Wall offers a totally different way to climb and train indoors. First of its kind, this climbing wall evolution offers a new perspective to gym owners and climbers and exponentially multiples the usefulness per square foot of climbing surface for users of all abilities. Soon no gym will feel complete without a tool this powerful.
- Push-button adjustability from -10˚ slab to 40˚ overhang
- Available in different climbing surface sizes such as 8’-12’-14-16’-20’- 24 feet wide and 12’-14’ feet tall
- Tons of climbing in a relatively small area of your gym
- Quick angle adjustment between different climbers for training and teams
- Hands down the fastest way to master limit moves
- High quality components – metal framing, electronics, t-nuts, wood, and customizable paint
- T-Nut pattern available for Kilter Board / standard grid or in a diamond cut pattern
For more information concerning all the different adjustable wall options, please visit:
To contact a sales representative, please email:
This press release was written by the sponsor and does not represent the views of the Climbing Business Journal editorial team.