Just a few thoughts
Nice to end the year strong with a bunch of great new routesetting content. After all, it’s “the product”. Self-care nutrition, days of clinics in January, a video and podcast from respected veterans, a CBJ interview, and even an elf who made the team.
Wishing your 2023 is full of awesome!
See The Freshest Job Posts Here
Culture & Community
- Podcast: Surviving the Modern Mega Climbing Gym (The Power Company)
- Using OpenAI to Create Climbing Content and Images (Natalie Berry, UK Climbing)
- Competition Climbers of 2022 (8a.nu)
- Jan 11-14: Setter Summit in SLC (Vertical Solutions)
- Podcast: Back at it (Kasia Pietras, Routesetting Exposed)
- Self-Care for Routesetters: Nutrition Tactics (Lucie Hanes, Training 4 Climbing)
- Video: Routesetting and RED-S (Udo Neumann)
- Video: Should Boulders Always One ‘Forced’ Sequence? (Impact Route Setting)
- Video: The Elf who Stole a Drill (Stone Age Climbing Gym)
- Pull-Ups Are Great, But Have You Tried Inverted Rows? (Aaron Pardy, Gripped)
- Should Climbers Take CBDs? (Delaney Miller, Outside)
- Can BCAAs Give Climbers The Edge? (Delaney Miller, Outside)
Climbing Business Journal is an independent news outlet dedicated to covering the indoor climbing industry. Here you will find the latest coverage of climbing industry news, gym developments, industry best practices, risk management, climbing competitions, youth coaching and routesetting. Have an article idea? CBJ loves to hear from readers like you!