Just a few thoughts
The holiday season is a time to shift our focus close to home – friends, family, community. And the things that really matter, like relationships, health, growth, and gratitude. For many of us, climbing provides these, bringing together the people and places and feelings that we live for. We give thanks for climbing and how it nourishes us.
At CBJ we also give thanks for our awesome team, who works diligently to provide you with the news, tips and tools that you value. Thank you Joe Robinson, John Burgman, Jamie Strong, Naomi Stevens, Louie Anderson, McKenzie Long, Jonathan Littauer, Holly Yu Tung Chen, Devin Dabney, Zoe Leibovitch and Scott Rennak.
See The Freshest Job Posts Here
Culture & Community
- Video: Can This Climber Can Campus Better Than Anyone? (EpicTV)
- AI Will Make Climbing Writing Better (Andrew Bisharat, Evening Sends)
- Podcast: Good Crag Etiquette for Great Climbing Experiences (Neely Quinn, TrainingBeta)
- SoCal is Amazing New Calgary Bouldering Gym (Gripped)
- City Climb – London (Niall Grimes, BMC)
- Video: Climbing more than 100 boulders in 1 hour (Stefano Ghisolfi)
- A Conversation with Guy McNamee, the 2022 Canadian Nationals Double Champ(Aaron Pardy, Gripped)
- Call for Job Applications – Speed National Championships (Veronica Sweeney, CEC)
- IFSC Welcomes Morocco As 96th Member Federation (IFSC)
- Video: Coordination Boulder Breakdown (Impact Route Setting)
- Self-Care for Routesetters – Strength Training and Injury Prevention (Lucie Hanes, Training 4 Climbing)
- New Climbing Holds & Volumes of November 2022 (CBJ)
- Podcast: Caitlin Homes – Body Composition for Climbers (Kris Hampton, The Power Company)
- Podcast: Tactics for Sending Long Pumpy Routes with Coach Alex Stiger (Neely Quinn, TrainingBeta)
- Podcast: 7 End-of-Climbing-Season Mistakes You Dohn’t Want to Make (Eric Hörst, Training 4 Climbing)
- Pinch Training 101 – Get Stronger This Winter (Noah Walker, Gripped)
Climbing Business Journal is an independent news outlet dedicated to covering the indoor climbing industry. Here you will find the latest coverage of climbing industry news, gym developments, industry best practices, risk management, climbing competitions, youth coaching and routesetting. Have an article idea? CBJ loves to hear from readers like you!