Just a few thoughts
Amid the holiday busy-ness some great stuff came in this week. Momoa and Sharma’s new reality show dropped their trailer, and the World Indoor Climbing Summit picked dates for their third event in Bulgaria. Plus a variety of goodies below for routesetters including the upcoming Setter Summit in SLC mid-January alongside the Outdoor Retailer trade show.
We wish you a happy and healthy holidays!
See The Freshest Job Posts Here
Culture & Community
- Video: The Climb Official Trailer (HBO Max)
- An Interview with Babette Roy, the 2022 Canadian Boulder National Champion(Aaron Pardy, Gripped)
- Lady Climbers of the Long Nineteenth Century 1850-1914 (Anna Fleming, UK Climbing)
- City Climb – Liverpool (Niall Grimes, BMC)
- Jun 21-23: World Indoor Climbing Summit in Bulgaria
- Jan 11-14: Setter Summit in SLC (Vertical Solutions)
- Video: How to Set Exciting Competition Boulders (Impact Route Setting)
- Sustainability of a Routesetting Career (Truth Behind the Trade – Chapter 4)(Dave Wetmore, CBJ)
- Self-Care for Routesetters – Training for Climbing as a Routesetter (Lucie Hanes, Training 4 Climbing)
- Podcast: Joseph Wetzel aka Bluepill Climbing (Jack Masel, Climbing Curated)
- Video: Projecting Boulders – From Beginner to Expert (Lattice Training)
- Video: A Systematic Approach to Learning Difficult Moves (Movement for Climbers)
- Video: Full Body Training for Climbing with Dicki Korb (The Climbing Doctor)
- The Plateaus of Perception (Nathan Drolet, The Power Company)
- Training the Wrist Stabilizers (Eric Hörst, Training 4 Climbing)
Climbing Business Journal is an independent news outlet dedicated to covering the indoor climbing industry. Here you will find the latest coverage of climbing industry news, gym developments, industry best practices, risk management, climbing competitions, youth coaching and routesetting. Have an article idea? CBJ loves to hear from readers like you!