Website Triangle Rock Club
Climbing. Fitness. Yoga.
Title: Manager of Marketing & Communications
Triangle Rock Club’s mission is “to transform and enhance the lives of others by enthusiastically sharing our passion for climbing and fitness.” This mission is what drives our work culture and guides our day-to-day workflow. Each day, we strive to create phenomenal experiences for our members, guests, and each other. All employees of Triangle Rock Club are responsible for facilitating these experiences and fulfilling the mission statement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Manager of Marketing & Communications is directly responsible for leading, coordinating and managing all communications and marketing for TRC, focusing on growing the TRC community and expanding brand awareness across multiple facility markets. The Manager of Marketing & Communications is a leadership role position that will help facilitate TRC’s mission and vision in all marketing related functions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to –
Digital Marketing & Social Media Engagement –
- Manages TRC’s social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Creates and publishes brand-relevant content to increase TRC’s social footprint, drive engagement, and increase responsiveness through social media platforms.
- Reviews Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics and other applicable tools to produce traffic and engagement reports and evaluates and refines content strategy based on these analytics.
- Manages and execute regular email marketing and communication systems and campaigns.
- Creates and manage advertising campaigns through social media platforms.
- Maintains TRC’s online presence through management of TRC’s listings on sites such as Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google, Waze, etc.
Graphic Design & Branding –
- Creates and manage social, digital, and print ads to support TRC programs and offerings.
- Creates and distribute graphic designs, text, and video for all facilities’ digital and/or print marketing needs, including corporate and facility collateral (envelopes, business cards, etc), flyers, monthly calendars, fitness calendars, digital slideshows, press releases, and apparel designs. Serve as point person for print orders across all facilities.
- Serves as the TRC website administrator responsible for monitoring, maintaining and updating website content.
- Creates and/or oversees the creation of all video needs for the company, including orientation videos and advertising content.
- Develops and maintains brand standards guide across creative content.
Strategy & Brand Awareness –
- Develops and executes marketing campaigns for TRC’s large community events, programs, and promotions.
- Coordinates engagement with advertising partners and assesses new advertising opportunities.
- Works closely with Club Directors on facility-specific marketing needs.
- Provides marketing support for all TRC sponsored events.
Any additional tasks as requested by Management.
- Must have a demonstrated passion for climbing and fitness on a personal basis.
- One year of professional experience in social media advertising and four years’ experience in creating marketing and branding strategies for small – medium sized businesses.
- Open availability to meet facility needs and special events as needed.
- Works proactively to build relationships within the climbing community and the public.
- Can work independently and balance competing priorities with ease and flexibility.
- Strong organization skills and proficient with organizational tools such as web-based applications, MS Office. Strong experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Premiere or iMovie.
- Experience with email marketing platforms (Mailchimp preferred).
- Experience with photography.
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills.
- Must work well as part of a team.
- BA/BS in a relatable field. Relevant experience and coursework may substitute degree.
- Some nights or weekends may be required.
- Four years working in customer service and at least 1 years of management or supervisory experience in a climbing gym, fitness center, or camp program.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly standing up and walking often within facility location.
- Regularly sitting within facility location.
- Regularly using hands for gripping tools and control of items within location.
- Occasionally needing to climb or balance on facility equipment.
- Rarely needing to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on facility equipment.
- Job requires lifting and exerting force up to 45lbs on rare occasions.
- Vision at 20 inches or less is needed.
- Work environment is primarily in an office facility with no extreme heat, cold, or sound.
- Some travel may be required between different facilities.
- Exempt – Salaried Position
- Access to company sponsored healthcare
- Annual wellness reimbursement
- Eligibility for 401k participation
- Flexible PTO policy
- Full membership to the facility and access to select manufacturer pro-deals
Interested applicants should email a copy of their Cover Letter and Resume to Mike St. Laurent, President and Chief Operating Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com