Website Rock Gym Pro
Rock Gym Pro
We are a fast-moving, lean team in need of a Front End Engineer to support our business growth. Reporting to the Engineering Lead, your primary responsibilities will be to develop and improve the front end of Rock Gym Pro. With a small and nimble team, you will be instrumental in the success of the product line. Daily, you will be responsible for using your knowledge of programming languages to design, develop and maintain user-side applications including visual elements and the overall layout of web applications. These duties include communicating with internal teams and external customers to identify their needs, optimizing websites for different formats and testing to ensure code quality.
You will be a team player and an excellent communicator with an ability to work with a team of developers and IT professionals to participate in technical decision-making. You will be encouraged to ideate as to possible solutions and provide recommendations to support the development of new features as well as improvements to the existing platform in support of the growth objectives defined.
- Comfortable working in a cloud environment such as AWS and using tools for CI/CD implementation such as Gitlab,
- Ensure web applications are accessible across many platforms including laptops, mobile and tablet devices,
Produce and modify web applications and user interfaces incorporating applications, graphics, audio, and video (as necessary),
- Collaborate with a team of developers to design, build, and support new features and enhancements as well as the occasional bug fix,
Refine and reinforce solid coding standards/development best practices,
- Suggest new technologies, tools, and concepts that we might use to stay ahead of our competition,
Participate in requirements analysis and collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture,
- Test and deploy applications and systems as well as revise, update, refactor and debug code, and
Participate in 2-week sprints in an AGILE environment to drive accountability to meet business deadlines.
- 5+ years of professional experience building B2B software for enterprise consumption,
Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and tools,
- Enough technical expertise to be comfortable debugging existing work and troubleshooting across systems independently including server-related issues working within AWS,
- Entrepreneurial mindset – ability to trouble shoot and/or perform tasks across the entire tech stack combined with a curiosity to want to learn more (and admit gaps within existing knowledge),
- Organized professional with an ability to manage people, projects, and deadlines without daily guidance,
Excellent communication skills with a strong command to articulate issues and opportunities in a remote environment,
- Motivated, dependable and willingness to work effective within a team of contributors, and
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $100,000 – $120,000 USD per year
Excited about this position but the salary is a little below your expectations? Tell us what you need to make you happy, and we will see if we can make it happen based on how closely your skills and experience fit the qualifications of this position.
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun. https://togetherwork.com/solutions/
Rock Gym Pro is facility management software designed for the unique challenges facing climbing gyms and other facilities who manage both memberships and high-volume day users. Standard features include point-of-sale, integrated digital waivers, branded online bookings and calendars with check-ins, and reporting of key performance indicators. Today, hundreds of high-volume facilities around the world rely on Rock Gym Pro.
Rock Gym Pro is an operating company owned and managed by Togetherwork LLC. Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing software solutions to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. https://www.rockgympro.com/
To apply for this job please visit www.togetherwork.com.