Website Rock Gym Pro
Rock Gym Pro Sales and Support Specialist
Rock Gym Pro (RGP) was developed in 2008 as a comprehensive software solution for the fast-growing rock climbing gym industry. Today the software is used by over 90% of climbing facilities in the U.S., dozens of gyms internationally as well as multiple high-volume, indoor sports facilities. Together these businesses have processed over $2 billion in transactions on the RGP platform. We’ve been successful at Rock Gym Pro because we’re passionate about our customers. We constantly move the product forward and develop new features based directly on customer feedback.
About The Role:
This is not your typical entry-level “Sales” position. As a Sales and Support Specialist, you will wear many hats – from proactively seeking new RGP customers to ensuring existing customers are utilizing the software to its fullest potential, you will be an integral part of the Rock Gym Pro team. 50% of the job will be prospecting and seeking new opportunities for growth in multiple industries (not just climbing gyms). 50% of the job will be helping with onboarding messaging and proactive customer support.
The successful candidate will be extremely motivated, self-driven and versatile. Strong communication skills (verbal and written), in addition to seamless coordination and cooperation with Customer Service, Technical Support, and Development teams are essential to the success of the chosen candidate. This position reports to the Director of Business Development and Marketing.
This is a a unique opportunity for someone willing to commit to the long-term success of a growing software company in Bend, OR.
- Familiar with Rock Gym Pro software (expert level preferred)
- Familiar with most operational aspects of climbing gyms and/or similar indoor facilities
- Minimum 3 years of sales and/or customer support, preferably in a technology company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Who You Are:
- You love helping customers find solutions to business problems
- You have an innate curiosity about people and their business operations
- You’re able to empathize with users and can quickly grasp the issues they’re experiencing
- You are highly self-directed. There is no hand-holding or daily direction provided here (and you like that)
- You’re able to clearly explain advanced technical concepts to people with limited technical knowledge
- You have a “Customer 1st” attitude at all times
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy helping people and finding solutions to problems
What You’ll Do Here:
- Identify sales leads from internal and external sources and help convert those leads into customers
- Ensure that our customers are using the product to its full potential
- Monitor customer usage and make persuasive, data-driven arguments for utilizing more features/tools
- Create and maintain regular screencast product seminars for features customers should be using
- Engage in social media and RGP forums when needed
- Assist with fielding inquiries of incoming sales prospects
- Proactively come up with processes to help make daily work better for you and your coworkers!
- Full Time Hours
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental. 100% Premium Coverage.
- Casual work environment in Bend, OR
- Flexible/Open Vacation Policy
- The ability to write succinct, compelling emails
- Ability to identify, prioritize, develop and manage prospects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Strong computer skills
- Must be self-motivated, with high energy and an infectious level of enthusiasm
- 1 to 2 years of sales or customer service experience
- Excellent communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Strong, proven work ethic and the aptitude to learn quickly
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a positive attitude
- Related software or high-tech experience is desirable
* Position is located in our Bend, OR office – We’re 2 blocks from downtown Bend, the Deschutes River and the Old Mill.
To apply for this job please visit 3pointdev.bamboohr.com.