Bringing outdoor climbing indoors
projectROCK’s mission is to bring a fully immersive outdoor climbing experience to any climber coming into the facility from beginners to veteran climbers from the moment they walk through the doors. We provide a taste of realistic rock features in the gym which have a variety of styles of outdoor climbing as well as flat wooden panels in a variety of wall angles from slab to overhang.
As a Head Coach you will be dedicated to build a strong relationship with our youth climber and introduce them to the fundamentals of climbing in a safe, fun and friendly environment. You will focus on the improvement and progress of our youth athletes physically but also mentally.
As PRC Head Coach you MUST:
– Be committed all year around and willing to grow as a professional coach with strong communication skills.
– Have previous experience working with kids in a competitive or educational environment by creating a structured and safe training program.
– Be dedicated, passionate, and patient to develop a strong Team mentality within the youth climbers but also parents in accordance with the PRC core value and rules.
– Have at least 4 years of lead climbing and bouldering indoors, climbing competition experience would be ideal.
– Knowledge of USA climbing competition rules and protocols
– Manage, train, and lead assistant coaches with a structured program in order to keep a work cohesion and create the best growing and supportive environment for our youth athletes.
– Flexible availability to assist competitions and events.
Salary and benefits to be determine based on experience.
Please send you resume at Charif@projectROCK.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org