Bringing outdoor climbing indoors
We have an amazing opportunity to grow our community with a brand-new facility in Easley, South Carolina. We are happy to offer this Assistant General Manager position to help making this experience the greatest.
– Must be a natural leader with multitasking skills
– Must be neat, organized, and goal-oriented
– Must have a positive “whatever it takes” attitude at all times
– Must possess strong communication skills
– Must understand and believe customer service comes first
– Must be energetic and enthusiastic
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Light bookkeeping
– Inventory Control and ordering
– Coordinating the project task list/schedule for all departments and team Members
– Point of Sale systems management
– Hiring and training team members
– Event planning and coordination
Compensation and Benefits:
– Salary BOE
– Paid Time off
– Discounts and pro deals with our different partners
– Access to our classes, programs and gym Membership.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of office management and climbing experience. They must also be willing to work in establishing a mutually beneficial work schedule.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com