Website High Point Climbing And Fitness: Memphis
High Point Climbing And Fitness is now accepting applications for General Manager of their Memphis, Tennessee, facility. This facility hosted the 2021 USA Climbing National Team Trials Competition and was featured on ESPN.
• Manage day-to-day operations including scheduling, employee training, payroll, and facility maintenance.
• Ensure great customer experience.
• Build relationships with members and guests, focusing on community development and growth.
• Collaborate with High Point Management Team, Programs Coordinator, Coach, and Head Route Setter.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in regards to operations, market strategies, and policy implementation.
• Consistently manage and mitigate risk throughout the facility
Qualifications and Skills:
• Undergraduate Degree
• Strong Leadership
• Experience in sports facility management
• Administrative excellence: well organized, motivated, and goal oriented.
• Friendly and outgoing personality, comfortable working with large groups and enjoy interacting with kids.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
• Experience with data analytics, forecasting, and budgeting
• Ability to market facility through various channels including social media platforms
• Current First Aid, CPR, and AED certifications.
• CWI and/or AMGA Certifications
• Proficient in Rock Gym Pro
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive full-time annual salary based on qualification.
• Bonus program up to 25% of salary.
• PTO program in addition to 6 paid company holidays
• Participation in company healthcare plan
• Pro-deal discounts
• Flexible work schedule
To apply, please email cover letter, and resume to:
High Point Climbing And Fitness
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com