Website High Point Climbing And Fitness: Memphis
High Point Climbing And Fitness is now accepting applications for the position of Head Climbing Coach for its Memphis, Tennessee facility. With over 30,000 sq. ft. of climbing surface, this facility is the largest climbing gym in Tennessee. High Point Memphis strives to deliver world class climbing experiences and exceptional programming. We are looking for the right candidate to take our youth climbing teams to the next level.
• Oversee and develop all youth climbing teams including year-round recreational and competitive teams.
• Manage and train team of coaches through a tailored and structured program.
• Communicate regularly on all aspects of youth team operations to the General Manager and Assistant Manager, identifying areas for improvement while contributing to the creation and implementation of potential solutions.
• Promote and grow youth teams through social media platforms, outreach, and emails.
• Travel to local and national level USA Climbing competitions.
• Exceptional leadership and administrative excellence: well organized, motivated, and goal oriented.
• Display a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and great customer service skills.
• 2+ years’ experience in climbing specific instruction for both children and adults.
• Experience in staff management and team event coordination.
• Friendly and outgoing personality, comfortable working with large groups and enjoy working with kids.
• Experience with Rock Gym Pro is preferred.
• Current First Aid, CPR, and AED certifications are preferred.
• CWI/AMGA SPI certification is preferred.
• Certified Personal Trainer is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Full time salary based on experience
• Participation in company health insurance 50/50 program
• Paid Time Off
• Company Holidays
• Free Membership to all High Point Climbing And Fitness locations
• Access to in-store, employee purchase and pro-deal discounts
To apply, please email cover letter, and resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org