Website EP Climbing USA
Quality. Integrity. Reliability.
Job Title: Holds Technician
Reports To: Production Supervisor
EPUSA is a team of engaged and motivated individuals who collaboratively design, manufacture and install the best climbing walls and structures on the market. We support a passion for climbing, outdoors, and business. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work where people have opportunities to grow and contribute to our company’s culture of collaboration, respect, and social responsibility. We are inspired to be the best we can be and treat our clients and each other with integrity.
The lifestyle choices that draw people to Bend are core to our culture. We Climb/Ride/Run/Paddle/Surf so our work life balance is important, the Climbing Gym membership is free and Pro deal accounts allow you get the kit you need.
The Holds tech will be joining our manufacturing team here in Bend, OR. This position helps in the daily manufacturing of Polyurethane climbing holds, from: pouring, drilling, sanding, packing, molding, quality control, inventory and all other duties as assigned. Production runs Monday through Thursday 6am-4:30pm, with three-day weekends every weekend to enjoy our amazing surroundings! We have a 90-day probation policy, it is expected you meet EP’s standards by the end of this time period. If your work is not up to EP’s standards, this probation period can be extended or employment ended following our At Will Employment policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow all PPE requirements for work completed
- Follow all standard operating procedures for work completed
- Manufacture parts to meet all quality standards with attention to detail
- Keep a clean, organized workstation, daily department cleaning
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks sustainably
- Proven time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Can become a member of the team, work with different personalities and backgrounds
- Can work unsupervised for hours at a time
- Previous experience in manufacturing, construction, baking and other related fields preferred
- Reliable, show up to work on time ready to manufacture
- Ability to stand on your feel for most of the day
- Subject to atmospheric conditions, from fumes, odors, dust, mist
- Stooping, crouching, bending, kneeling, twisting, reaching, climbing pushing and pulling
- Good physical fitness, ability to lift 50lbs at a time
- Become a part of a world leading climbing wall manufacturing company
- Join environment that is result–oriented and supports innovation
- Work with a team of highly-qualified professionals and processes in the field of design, manufacture, and installation /services of the best climbing walls in the business.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Salary: $16-20/hour (depending on experience), additional $6/hour in benefits after completion of 90 days employment.
Benefits available include: Health & dental insurance, disability insurance, PTO, 401K, membership at Bend Rock Gym, professional equipment discounts and other items, subject to change over time.
Electronic submissions only please, no phone calls, to: email@example.com
- Cover letter highlighting significant experience that is applicable for the position and your interest.
- Contact information
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org