Website Edgeworks Climbing
Locally owned and operated, Edgeworks has been a leader in the climbing gym industry since 2004. Together our three gyms – located in Seattle, Bellevue and Tacoma – consist of over 56,000 sq ft of climbing surface and offer the greatest variety of climbing, fitness, instruction, guiding and community in the region.
MISSION + VISION
To be the innovative leader of indoor climbing, outdoor adventure and fitness for the active community by providing exceptional customer experiences focused on climbing and community that challenge and inspire an active lifestyle.
A welcoming group of climbing enthusiasts, adventure seekers, and friends connecting through our shared interests in climbing, fitness and fun.
A focus on excellence; from staff training, accreditation, and program development to facility offerings, partnerships, and everything in between; going above and beyond to deliver quality experiences and knowledgeable staff.
A commitment to do what we say and stay true to our word, ourselves, our goals, and our community.
Our motivation for all things; providing the inspiration, the instruction, the venue, and the excitement to help everyone achieve their goals – inside the gym and outside.
Gym Marketing Managers are responsible for executing marketing campaigns and materials that promote our facility and programs through various social media channels and visual messaging tools; supporting business goals, building community, and advancing the Edgeworks brand. Working in collaboration with the Marketing team, program managers and senior leadership to ensure company growth by creating and maintaining a consistent look, experience and environment that our community is proud of and strives to be part of.
With a strong focus on social media and printed messaging within the facility, Gym Marketing Managers develop original, branded content; providing the highest quality visual experience for customers and staff. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, resourceful and driven with solid marketing experience and the skills to work within our brand guidelines and manage projects effectively.
- Visual storytelling and content creation; work within Edgeworks brand guidelines to create and maintain a strong marketing presence for our company.
- Campaign planning and coordination; effectively coordinating with different programs within the facility to create and organize Social Media campaigns, providing a balance of engaging, professional and fun content.
- Community messaging; collaborate with other departments, locations and staff to ensure that the correct brand image, message and values are being promoted.
- Industry knowledge; remain intuitively tuned in to industry news and social media trends, react, respond and/or engage accordingly.
- Customer service; monitor and respond in a timely manner to comments, concerns, questions and direct messages.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy across channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) and posts (grid, stories, reels, etc);
- Develop and curate engaging content and maintain a regular posting schedule to keep channels active.
- Contribute to the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across all messaging.
- Collaborate with management teams to maintain an accurate and thorough monthly events calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Utilize the brand style guide to create gym signage and member messaging as needed.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for marketing needs, requests and questions.
- Collaborate on company wide campaigns and messages; execute as needed.
- Monitor inventory of marketing collateral and ensure adequate supplies of materials and promotional items.
- Deploy marketing materials and regularly audit displays to ensure current and professional messaging.
- Maintenance of marketing display materials e.g. acrylic sign holders and displays.
- Produce and maintain digital advertising and marketing slides for in-gym TVs.
- Manage the production of monthly email newsletters that are creative and eye-catching.
- Update and maintain blog posts and messaging as needed.
- Contribute actively to team efforts and goals.
- 2 years Marketing experience, including proven management of multiple social media platforms in a professional setting and basic graphic design skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Adobe CS, including Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign (required)
- Experience working with Constant Contact and WordPress (preferred)
- Full-Time (may include working events, weekends, projects or after hours)
- $52,000 per year – Salary, non-exempt
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Benefits
- Industry Benefits/Perks
To apply for this job please visit edgeworks.bamboohr.com.