It’s that time of year again! Since 2014, the annual CBJ Grip List survey has provided insights into the top climbing hold and volume brands from around the world. This year’s survey is open to any routesetter, both homewall and commercial. Thank you Chalk Cartel and Butora USA for contributing prizes!
**SURVEY IS CLOSED – Thank you to everyone who voted!**
For additional resources and research about climbing holds, check out these CBJ articles and resources:
- Recently Released New Holds/Volumes: Grip Report Monthly
- Roundup of Training Board Hold Systems
- Brand Directories: Holds, Macros and Volumes – Training Equipment
- Evolution of the Climbing Hold
- The Hidden Industry of Hold Manufacturing
- Climbing Hold Businesses Around the World Are Working on Sustainability…One Grip at a Time
Climbing Business Journal is an independent news outlet dedicated to covering the indoor climbing industry. Here you will find the latest coverage of climbing industry news, gym developments, industry best practices, risk management, climbing competitions, youth coaching and routesetting. Have an article idea? CBJ loves to hear from readers like you!