Home climbing walls have always been popular with dedicated climbers, and the current Covid-19 pandemic has only increased that popularity. We would like to learn more about this growing industry niche, and share with you what we find out. So we’ve teamed up with Strati Climbing for this survey, and will report on the findings afterward.
You can take the survey anonymously, but we’ve also got some great prizes to make it worth your time (prize details below):
- STRATI CLIMBING flooring package – win up to $2500 credit towards a brand spanking new custom floor for your home wall, enough for a basic 12’x12′ floor
- ATOMIK holds package – win their Steep Wall 90 Pack valued over $600
- STOKED volumes package – win volume pack to fit your needs valued over $200
- KILTER holds set – win online giftcard valued $150
- CHALK CARTEL pack – win a Kilo of chalk and a baller valued over $70
- Climbers of all skills and professions that own homewalls are encouraged to participate.
- Giveaway winners will be chosen randomly from those who complete the survey by the deadline.
- One submission per household, defined as a single residential address where the homewall exists within the address property boundaries.
- It must be a home climbing wall. No walls in the woods, on public lands or someone else’s property, or a boulder on the side of the road. No commercial or non-profit facilities, recreation centers, schools, co-ops or other kinds of businesses or organizations. No past or present Futurist Climbing or Strati Climbing employees or family members are eligible.
- Strati prize additional details: $2500 credit for homewall padding that includes shipping, enough for a basic 12’x12′ floor, that can be applied to a larger system. If the winner’s total system (padding and shipping) exceeds $2500 then the extra amount must be paid prior to executing the order. Minimum thickness is 8″. Past or current homewall flooring customers of Futurist are welcome to participate. If you are chosen as the winner you will either receive a refund up to the prize amount, or more homewall padding. No past or present Futurist Climbing or Strati Climbing employees or family members are eligible.
Climbing Business Journal is an independent news outlet dedicated to covering the indoor climbing industry. Here you will find the latest coverage of climbing industry news, gym developments, industry best practices, risk management, climbing competitions, youth coaching and routesetting. Have an article idea? CBJ loves to hear from readers like you!