Since 2013, CBJ has filled a gap in climbing media as the only publication focusing exclusively on the business side of the climbing industry. Our independent, data-driven coverage wouldn’t be possible without our advertising partners.
- New website – fresh design, better access to our library of 700+ articles
- New gym map – reliable platform, many new filters/functions coming
- Increased publishing – weekly news from our industry
- Launched on Instagram – over 1100 followers already
- First media kit – for current version email Joe (below)
- First publishing calendar – for current version email Joe (below)
What our advertisers have said.
“CBJ offers us more exposure to a relevant audience than any other media outlet in our industry. We love that so many of our prospective customers tell us they found us on CBJ!”
– Brandi Proffitt, Business Manager, Futurist Climbing
“The Climbing Business Journal is the best source for information about what’s new in the climbing industry. That’s why most of my advertising dollars are dedicated to them.”
– Mike Palmer, Owner, Cascade Specialty / Impact Floor Systems
CBJ currently has open ad slots.
- We have ad positions currently available from $60/mo to $120/mo
- Commit to a new 12 month ad run, get a free sponsored story – regularly $250
- We will begin offering two permanent non-rotating ads per feature article in 2020 – $100/slot
Ready to begin advertising with CBJ?
Climbing Business Journal is an independent news outlet dedicated to covering the indoor climbing industry. Here you will find the latest coverage of climbing industry news, gym developments, industry best practices, risk management, climbing competitions, youth coaching and routesetting. Have an article idea? CBJ loves to hear from readers like you!