Website Oso Climbing Gym
We’re hiring a head routesetter and routsetters for our gym that will open January 2020, in Dallas’ Design District. Our facility is a 35,000 sqft bouldering only gym with a full gym for weight training and functional fitness, dedicated climber training spaces, yoga studio, and locker rooms with showers and saunas.
Join our team of route setters that will push the standards of commercial route setting. We’re an incredibly involved group that knows the needs of our climbers. Our primary responsibility is to serve our community and help create an incredible member experience.
Route setting positions will be on a full-time basis, with competitive salary and benefits.
We’re looking for people who demonstrate the following qualities:
- Share in our guiding principles: Build an exceptional community, and build something that you actually want to climb.
- Prioritize personal and professional growth
- At least 1 year of route setting experience
- Work well in a fast-paced, structured environment
- Effectively communicate and receive feedback
- Commitment to customer service and making members feel welcome
- A positive, self-starting attitude
Route setters are the forefront of delivering on our mission. If you’re as excited about Oso as we are, please send us your resume.
Oso is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.climboso.com.