Website Inner Peaks
Two Gyms. One Community.
Inner Peaks is an indoor rock climbing and fitness destination in Charlotte, NC, with two locations to serve an ever-growing climbing community. In 1998, two climbers opened the first Inner Peaks in Charlotte. Since then, the climbing community and the gym have grown tremendously. Inner Peaks opened a second location in December of 2015 in the booming South End neighborhood of Charlotte. In 2020, Inner Peaks replaced its first location with a brand-new location in the Town of Matthews.
Reports to Head Coach/Facility Director
Full Time Position
The Program Manager is a facilitator of the youth and the adult programs at both gyms. This includes but is not limited to; youth climbing team, adult climbing classes, adult bouldering league, fitness classes, yoga, and outer peaks. They are responsible for helping maintain a clear communication to stakeholders and a high standard of program organization for non-competitive teams and adult programs. They are to work together with the head coach to ensure consistency and the overall growth of the team and classes.
• Coach team and instruct some classes on a weekly basis based on the needs of the gym
• Create and implement programming and curriculum for all youth and adult programming
• Assist in hiring coaches and instructors for team and classes
• Manage all communication with parents, team kids, and adults
o Welcome emails, competition emails, weekly updates, workshop announcements ect
o Maintain timely response time with email
o Maintain transparency of schedule- giving parents a heads up of changes, comps, holidays ect.
o Communicate any disciplinary issues with parents as needed in a timely manner
o Bring head coach in to email communication as needed to help answer questions
o Managing accident reports and communicating information to parents as necessary
• Oversee organization of youth team practice and coach schedule
o Ensure team memberships are set up properly for all team participants.
o Ensure organization within the scheduling is planned and set each week
• Oversee organization for all adult programming
o Ensure instructors are properly trained
o Ensure communication & marketing for all programs is organized and running efficiently
• Accountable for ensuring materials and equipment are prepared for practices and competitions
o roster sheets of team
o programming information for practices
o team trials or new people joining communicated to everyone
• Act as administrative lead for all competitions and events
o Research and understand all USAC Competition rules
o Coordinate schedules with youth team practices and parents
• Recruiting of potential team members to continue to grow the team program
What you get:
· Competitive pay based on experience.
· Paid time off
· Free gym membership- fitness facility and yoga classes offered on-site.
· Pro deals on gear
· Training opportunities
· Casual work environment
Proximity to some of the best outdoor climbing east of the Mississippi
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com