Website High Point Climbing And Fitness - Memphis
High Point Climbing and Fitness is now accepting applications for the position of Programs/Event Coordinator for its Memphis, TN facility. With over 30,000 sq. ft. of climbing surface, this facility is the biggest climbing gym in Tennessee and built with a heavy focus on community integration, employee development, and is striving to deliver world class climbing experiences and exceptional programming.
We are looking for the right candidate to take our programming to the next level.
- Oversee and develop all adult programming including Leagues, Community Events, Clinics, Member Meetups, youth camps, team building and anything else we can dream up.
- Direct all new programming, with the intention of developing a team of assistants.
- Assist with hiring, training, and scheduling program staff.
Utilize social media platforms to promote and support all programs and events.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership.
- Assist in recruiting, training and mentoring general staff.
- Communicate regularly on all aspects of gym operations to the General Manager, identifying areas for improvement while contributing to the creation and implementation of potential solutions.
- Opening, Closing and all associated operational duties on assigned shifts.
- Display a strong work ethic and positive attitude with outstanding customer service skills.
- Administrative excellence: well organized, motivated, and goal oriented.
- 2+ years’ experience in climbing specific instruction for both children and adults preferred.
- Experience in staff management and event coordination preferred.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, comfortable working with large groups and enjoy working with kids.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving workload, aptitude for identifying priorities in a regularly changing environment and readiness to respond to unexpected tasks is required.
- Experience with Rock Gym Pro is preferred.
- Current First Aid, CPR, and AED certifications are preferred.
- CWI/AMGA SPI certification is preferred.
- Certified Personal Trainer is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full Time Salary Based on Experience
- Health Insurance Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Free Membership to all High Point Climbing and Fitness locations
- Access to in-store, employee purchase and pro-deal discounts
To apply, please email cover letter, and resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Keith.Gressel@highpointclimbing.com