Website EP Climbing USA
Quality. Integrity. Reliability.
EP USA is a team of engaged and motivated individuals who collaboratively design, manufacture and install the best climbing walls and structures on the market. We support a passion for climbing, outdoors, and business. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work where people have opportunities to grow and contribute to our company culture of collaboration, respect, and social responsibility. We are inspired to be the best we can be and treat our clients and each other with integrity.
The lifestyle choices that draw people to EP USA are core to our culture: we Climb/Ride/Parent/Run/Paddle/Surf, so our work / life balance is important, the membership to the Bend Rock Gym is free (if you’re here in Bend), and Pro Deal accounts allow you to get the kit you need.
The Standardized Products and Accessories Sales Representative will work diligently to follow up on any and all viable sales leads, develop their own leads, and make best efforts to turn all leads into sales. They will be self – motivated, professional, and persuasive in their efforts to sell our climbing products and accessories and to position EP USA as the leader in the manufacture and installation of climbing walls in the United States. This position is based in Bend, OR, remote work will be considered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage standardized products and wall accessories sales; make outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Develop and present product presentation for future clients.
- Ability to navigate long sales cycle. From 1 month up to 2 years.
- Handle inbound wall sales leads (email / phone) and convert into sales.
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Engage in a consultative sales process, emphasizing our value proposition and the benefits of our process.
- Quote prices and payment terms, prepare contracts and sales orders for successful sales.
- Ability to evaluate Requests for Proposal (RFPs), construction drawings & specifications, and prepare proposals and bid packages.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into Pipedrive database.
- Travel to, setup and attend trade shows.
- Organizational, management, and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks with an energetic and motivated personality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, or communication required; minimum one year of sales – related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in the outdoor recreation industry and rock climbing experience is a plus.
- General knowledge of climbing, climbing walls, and associated components.
- Basic knowledge of construction documents, reading plans for dimensions and locations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software; ERP Systems. This job requires excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Ability in SketchUp preferred.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An eye for detail, but the ability to see the big picture of a project.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- The noise level in the Bend, OR work environment is usually quiet and a typical office environment. The duties of this Job may require the employee to spend some time at our production facility where the employee may occasionally be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
This job requires travel locally and nationally.
- Become part of a world leading climbing wall manufacturing company
- Join an environment that is result–oriented and supports innovation
- Work with a team of highly – qualified professionals and innovative processes in the field of design, manufacture, and installation /services of the best climbing walls in the business.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary: $55,000 – $65,000 annually (includes base plus commissions) depending on experience, additional $6/hour in benefits after completion of 90 days employment.
- Available benefits include: Health & dental insurance, disability insurance, PTO, 401K, membership at Bend Rock Gym, professional equipment discounts and other items, subject to change over time.
Electronic submissions only please, no phone calls, to: email@example.com
- Cover letter highlighting significant experience that is applicable for the position and your interest.
- Contact information
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org