Just A Few Thoughts
As we begin 2022 it’s common practice to focus on goals and the coming year. At CBJ we’re hard at work on Gyms & Trends, getting things ready for CWA Summit, and mapping out the game plan for this year’s Grip List. Soon you’ll hear fresh voices covering routesetting, a global gym map, plus continued new grips, gear, and homewall beta. So we’ll be busy. Hope your goals will keep you pushing forward too!
- Podcast: Ben Moon – how he uses the MoonBoard, and the evolution of sport climbing (The Nugget Climbing)
- Video: The Untold Story of Canada’s Greatest Climber (Climbers Crag)
- Climbers We Lost (Climbing Mag)
- Video: Not Hitting Your Climbing Goals? Try This! (Lattice Training)
- Video: Maximizing your reach! Top 4 tips by Tomoa Narasaki (TAMY climbing TV)
- Podcast: How Does 30 Years of Climbing Affect Our Shoulders? (The Power Company)
- Video: Climbing Pulley Injury Anatomy, Biomechanics and Research (The Climbing Doctor)
Climbing Business Journal is an independent news outlet dedicated to covering the indoor climbing industry. Here you will find the latest coverage of climbing industry news, gym developments, industry best practices, risk management, climbing competitions, youth coaching and routesetting. Have an article idea? CBJ loves to hear from readers like you!