Futurist Climbing Consultants, Inc. (distributor of Camfil air filtration technology to the North American climbing gym industry) is selling a Camfil CamCleaner demo unit that was lightly used for a few months in 2019 and has been in storage since such time.
Camfil – CamCleaner Product Specs:
- Model #: CC2000 – M21H2F0R2 (Right hand filter hatch)
- Configuration- A (fan & filter modules)
- 2,000 cfm independent air filtration unit (requires 1 bag filter)
- Power supply requirement: 200-277V/1ph /60a (may also be powered via a standard 110v outlet with step up/step down transformer)
- Installation: unit may be suspended from the ceiling or placed on top of a bouldering structure
- Unit weight: 160lbs.
- Air Filtration Capacity: This single CamCleaner unit provides sufficient air filtration capacity of one complete interior air volume processing per hour for a small climbing gym (< 6,000 sq.ft.).
Note: 2,000 cfm Camfil CamCleaners are anticipated to soon be delayed 8-12 months due to pending motor unit supply related issues.
Price: $5,500 (MSRP: $8,000 – 32% savings)
- Includes (1) New Merv-14 bag filter [Model#: 406529A30] (MSRP: $208.34)
- Crating & Freight cost not included
- Payment methods: wire transfer / credit card
- Pick-Up / Delivery options available for customers within region
- Product location: Albuquerque, NM
- Questions and Inquiries Contact: email@example.com
This press release was written by the sponsor and does not represent the views of the Climbing Business Journal editorial team.