WALLTOPIA is the world leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls. We operate in 50 countries on 6 continents and we have more than 19 years of professional experience.
We are looking for a climbing wall drafter to join our US team in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Plan and prepare preliminary layouts and detailed design drawings of climbing walls by using SketchUp, AutoCad and Revit applications from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings
- Organize/maintain all revisions of project drawings and project-related information in a logical and well-structured manner
- Be responsible for tracking and updating project work schedules and keeping key players apprised of any schedule changes
- Ability to learn operation of 3D Scanning Equipment
- Work alongside design department, engineers, general contractors, and project management professionals
- Work around constraining factors such as project budget, building planning legislation, and multicultural work environments.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Manage the work to ensure that it is designed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Travel regularly to building sites, proposed locations, and client meetings
- University Degree in Drafting/Design Technology/Architecture or related field is preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- General knowledge of climbing and climbing walls
- Proficiency in SketchUp
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the general and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications
- An eye for detail, but the ability to see the big picture of a project
- Organizational, management, and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Energetic and motivated personality
- Strong drafting/design skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
- All applicants must have the ability to travel on average 2+ weeks per month. Must have a valid drivers license with the ability to rent cars at nation wide locations.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
- Become a part of a world leading climbing wall manufacturing company
- Join environment that is result–oriented and supports innovation
- Work in an international company with highly qualified professionals in the field of design, architecture, engineering and project management
Apply at [email protected] All applicants must provide a portfolio of past work and a resume/CV.
Only shortlisted applicants who have submitted all required documents will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org