WALLTOPIA is the world leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls. We operate in 50 countries on 6 continents and we have more than 19 years of professional experience.
We are looking for a climbing wall drafter to join our US team in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Plan and prepare preliminary layouts and detailed design drawings of climbing walls by using SketchUp, AutoCad and Revit applications from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings
- Organize/maintain all revisions of project drawings and project-related information in a logical and well-structured manner
- Be responsible for tracking and updating project work schedules and keeping key players apprised of any schedule changes
- Ability to learn operation of 3D Scanning Equipment
- Work alongside design department, engineers, general contractors, and project management professionals
- Work around constraining factors such as project budget, building planning legislation, and multicultural work environments.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Manage the work to ensure that it is designed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Travel regularly to building sites, proposed locations, and client meetings
- University Degree in Drafting/Design Technology/Architecture or related field is preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- General knowledge of climbing and climbing walls
- Proficiency in SketchUp
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the general and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications
- An eye for detail, but the ability to see the big picture of a project
- Organizational, management, and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Energetic and motivated personality
- Strong drafting/design skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
- All applicants must have the ability to travel on average 2+ weeks per month. Must have a valid drivers license with the ability to rent cars at nation wide locations.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
- Become a part of a world leading climbing wall manufacturing company
- Join environment that is result–oriented and supports innovation
- Work in an international company with highly qualified professionals in the field of design, architecture, engineering and project management
Apply at [email protected] All applicants must provide a portfolio of past work and a resume/CV.
Only shortlisted applicants who have submitted all required documents will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.