The CWA is proud to announce the launch of its first members-only Certification Summit. Held at the new Petzl Institute in Salt Lake City, Utah from October 7-11, 2014, the event will include certification courses, clinics, round tables, and additional training from the CWA and Petzl. The Certification Summit is specifically designed for facilities with multiple certification and re-certification needs and provides applicable options for any climbing facility employee. All certification courses include free half-day clinics and round tables. Register soon – space is limited!
- Petzl Equipment Inspection
- Petzl Work at Height for Gym Employees
- First Aid and CPR
- CWA Climbing Wall Instructor (CWI) Certification and Re-certification
- CWA CWI Provider Certification and Re-certification
Clinics (free with certification courses):
- Work at Height
- Wall Inspection
- CWI Candidates
- Re-certified CWI Providers
Find more information at Climbing Wall Association.